A High-Volume Workout Plan That Will Help You Build Bigger Biceps
If you’re looking for a high-volume training routine, go no further than the one that Marine Tyler Valenzia developed.
Are you sick and tired of having biceps that are undeveloped and small? Are you prepared to advance to the next level of your arm workouts and finally get the bulging biceps you’ve always wanted? If you’re looking for a high-volume training routine, go no further than the one that Marine Tyler Valenzia developed.
This routine, which is intended solely to develop larger biceps, is comprised of a total of 19 sets and features both free weight and cable exercises, as well as drop sets, which are intended to increase the workout’s level of difficulty. Each exercise is performed with the ideal number of repetitions, according to research, to grow muscle (12 per set).
Because this exercise focuses on isolating the biceps to enhance both size and peak, it is ideal for those individuals who are trying to spice up their existing regimen or attain an appearance that is reminiscent of a bodybuilder.
- Curls with a barbell: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Curls with a dumbbell while standing: three sets of twelve reps
- Exercise protocol for the cable curl is as follows: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hammer Curl from a standing position: three sets of twelve reps
- Curls with an incline barbell: three sets of twelve reps
- The Preacher Curl: three sets of twelve repetitions
- The Drop Set (Barbell Curl) consists of one set of 12 repetitions, followed by a weight reduction and another set of 12 repetitions.
- The drop set for the dumbbell curl consists of one set of 12 repetitions, followed by a decrease in weight and another set of 12 repetitions.
Tips For Success
Always be sure you keep the correct form during each exercise to get the most out of your workout and avoid getting injured.
As your biceps become stronger, progressively increase the weight you lift.
Incorporate this exercise into your normal routine, and aim to complete it twice and thrice each week.
In your efforts to build bigger biceps, you shouldn’t ignore the other muscle groups you need to work on because total muscular development will help you achieve this goal.
This biceps-focused exercise routine, designed by Marine Tyler Valenzia, is the ideal answer for anyone who wants to develop more prominent and more powerful biceps. You can finally get those bulging biceps you’ve always wanted by performing a combination of free weight and cable workouts, drop sets, and making sure your form is correct.